Tucker Big Bend Trail Saddle T93
Designed for the bigger rider, the Big Bend Trail saddle features a 2" wider seat pocket and flatter seat that provides a larger seating surface area.
The longer tree bar evens out the pressure on your horse's back. This is not only good for wear on your horse, but gives the saddle longevity.
Full stirrup leathers give you the support you need. Experience the comfort of a Tucker trail saddle.
- Color: Golden, Brown and Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with an Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Seat Sizes: 15 ½”, 16 ½”, 17 ½”, 18 ½”
- Hardware: Tucker Conchos with Brass or Chrome rings
- Tooling: Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-Skirt Western - Single Front Dee (straight rear dee), Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee)
- Fender Options: Western or Trail
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Horn: 3"
- Skirt: 29" Full or Round
- Weight: Approx 26 lbs.
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos