Tucker High Plains Trail Saddle T60
The High Plains is the number one selling Tucker saddle on the market. Thanks to its wider swell and deep 5" cantle, rider's across the globe are boasting in it's comfort and beauty.
A secure seat is a feature that should not go overlooked. The balanced ride in the High Plains locks you into position so you can focus on the gorgeous views surrounding you and converse easily with friends.
Ergo-balance stirrups are yet another great addition to this juggernaut. Reducing the strain on your knee and ankle joints with an ergonimic cone shaped stirrup so you can ride all-day long with no pain.
- Color: Golden, Brown, Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with a Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Seat Sizes: 15 ½”, 16 ½”, 17 ½”, 18 ½”
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling:Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-skirt Western, Enduro-Balance Single Tie, Enduro-Balance Double Tie, Adjustable Position In-Skirt
- Fender Options: Western or Trail
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium
- Horn: 3”
- Swell: 14 ½”
- Cantle: 5”
- Skirt: 24” Full or Round
- Weight: Approx 26 lbs.