Tucker Horizon Nomad Trail Saddle 249
Ordinary saddles leave your joints sore, back aching and soft areas tender. Tucker does not design ordinary saddles. Tucker is known for their extremely comfortable saddles, even after long rides. The Horizon series brings you a brand new riding experience.
The Nomad is a perfect saddle for those switching from English to Western riding and searching for plenty of leg freedom and a correct, balanced position in the seat. Ride confidently that you and your horse are receiving the ultimate comfort thanks to the advanced tree system.
The Horizon series boasts three features that bring smiles to western riders across the globe. You can read about these below.
Tri-tech fit system
- Designed to provide hours of riding comfort for your horse
- The base provides modest flexibility to accommodate conformational variances in a horse’s back
- The skirt includes a flexible panel which maximizes weight distribution to help eliminate pressure points for the horse
- The flexible panel has a finger design which allows it to flex independently of the tree for a truly dynamic fit
- Gel-Cush™ bar pad lines the flexible panel to enhance comfort
Ergonomic Shock Absorbing Seat
- Our redesigned shock absorbing ground seat is contoured to provide a close contact riding experience while reducing impact
- Sculptured cushion design features an ergonomic relief channel that helps eliminate pressure
- Silicone matrix is paired with patented Gel-Cush™ to provide a more comfortable ride while eliminating pressure points in tender areas
- The latest in Gel-Cush™ shock absorbing technology
English Bridle Leather
- Exceptional quality and naturally resists moisture and the elements
- Dye will not run or rub off
- Luxurious supple feel from the first time that you use it
- Handcrafted with detail to the finest craftsmanship
- Accented with functional trim and stainless steel decorative hardware