Can't find your size or color? We can get it!
Call toll free 1-866-880-2121 or email email@example.com
Tucker Horizon Low Horn Trail Saddle 271
If you're tired of being poked in the belly by your saddle horn, but you're not ready to give up a horn, check out the Tucker Trail Head. The short 2" horn provides the perfect solution - the security and stability of a horn without the threat of personal damage.
The shock absorbing seat with 3.5" cantle means you will be comfortable as long as you're in the saddle. And so will your horse with Tucker's ingenious Tri-Tech Fit System.
After more than 35 years of perfecting ultimate trail comfort, the Tucker trail saddle has evolved into the most advanced equine riding system available today. It's more than a saddle - its the Horizon sears by Tucker!
This Standard saddle features an ergonomic shock absorbing seat and has the most advanced saddle tree system. The English bridle leather is beautifully hand crafted and has a stunning design.
Tri-tech fit system
- Designed to provide hours of riding comfort for your horse
- The base provides modest flexibility to accommodate conformational variances in a horse’s back
- The skirt includes a flexible panel which maximizes weight distribution to help eliminate pressure points for the horse
- The flexible panel has a finger design which allows it to flex independently of the tree for a truly dynamic fit
- Gel-Cush™ bar pad lines the flexible panel to enhance comfort
Ergonomic Shock Absorbing Seat
- Our redesigned shock absorbing ground seat is contoured to provide a close contact riding experience while reducing impact
- Sculptured cushion design features an ergonomic relief channel that helps eliminate pressure
- Silicone matrix is paired with patented Gel-Cush™ to provide a more comfortable ride while eliminating pressure points in tender areas
- The latest in Gel-Cush™ shock absorbing technology
English Bridle Leather
- Exceptional quality and naturally resists moisture and the elements
- Dye will not run or rub off
- Luxurious supple feel from the first time that you use it
- Handcrafted with detail to the finest craftsmanship
- Accented with functional trim and stainless steel decorative hardware
- Seat: 15.5" 16.5" 17.5" 18.5"
- Tree: Medium, Wide
- Color: Brown, Black (both come with a black seat)
- Cantle: 4"
- Horn Height: 2"
- Swell: 14.5"
- Skirt: 26" Full
- Fenders: Western fenders
- Hardware: Chrome with engraved Tucker logo conchos and rings
- Tooling: Tooled
- Rigging: In-skirt Western with Leather Latigos
- Weight: Approx 35 lbs