Tucker Meadow Creek Trail Saddle T91
The Meadow Creek from Tucker is the perfect traditional western trail saddle. A classic right when you see it. Have confidence that you are getting a quality saddle that will last a lifetime with proper care.
The classic western look is complete with a smooth, cushy open seat and six sets of strings to pack all your gear for your next adventure.
The seat is not only padded, but shock absorbing with Tucker's gel-cush filling. Comfort like you've never experienced. Tucker begins the saddle seat construction by building into the tree a ground seat that gives with a rider's weight.
Unlike other saddle brands, Tucker's flexible ground seat, when attached to the patented Durahide tree, creates a foundation unequaled in comfort for long hours in the saddle.
Ergo-balance stirrups reduce the strain and fatigue on your knee and ankle joints during long rides. Adjusting the stirrup angle into a much more natural position.
- Color: Golden, Brown and Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with an Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Seat Sizes: 15 ½”, 16 ½”, 17 ½”, 18 ½”
- Hardware: Tucker Conchos with Brass or Chrome rings
- Tooling: Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-skirt Western, Enduro-Balance Single Tie, Enduro-Balance Double Tie, Adjustable Position In-Skirt
- Fender Options: Western or Trail
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Horn: 3"
- Swell: 13”
- Cantle: 4”
- Skirt: 25" Full or Round
- Weight: Approx 26 lbs.